Google’s Penguin 3.0 Update Is Out
What you need to know about Penguin 3.0
- Google released Penguin 3.0 on October the 17th, but continued rolling it out in the weeks that followed.
- The update impacts less than 1% of global English queries, but may impact other languages to a greater extent.
- The Penguin algorithm penalizes sites with spammy backlinks pointing to them.
- Some sites may drop in the SERPs without being penalized by Penguin, due to the devaluation of unnatural links further down the linking chain (but not directly pointed to these sites).
- Penguin updates come in waves, and penalized sites have to wait till the next refresh to recover.
This refresh helps sites that have already cleaned up the webspam signals discovered in the previous Penguin iteration, and demotes sites with newly-discovered spam. Pierre Far — Google
source from www.link-assistant.com
Get in Touch with Nuweb SEO Team for more about Google Penguin and SEO Related matters.
We love to help!